FORUM NEWS

First Black Hat Coin! TORCOIN - Reliable and Safe! Recommended by BBH Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Bitsler.com
02-05-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Bitsler.com
The bot is finished. I'll leave it working tonight and if it works I'll release it tomorrow Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
02-05-2016, 09:50 AM
awsome...i hope to give it a try

daxxx, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2016, 10:16 PM
This is what I got:

[Image: 1124xlx.png]

The bot works well, and mathematically it is possible but as there is a limit of 20 claims per day it would take 4 days to get those 100,491 satoshi instead of 4 hours Sad.

I'll keep trying until it works and then I'll release the bot.
27-05-2016, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 03:12 AM by btcludo.)
I've run the bot I coded some time ago and it worked Smile
The problem is that you can run it only once a day. You can try to make multiple accounts to play more than 20 times each 24 hours but I don't know if it will work.

You can use proxies too, but make sure they are fast and you take some cover (block webRTC and spoof canvas fingerprint at least, more info You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.). The ones I use work perfect ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

If they aren't fast enough you will send blank captchas to the captcha service wasting money :|

You will have the bot available to download in five minutes. Check the free bots forum.

[Image: bits.png]
[Image: image.png]
Advertisement
27-05-2016, 04:18 AM
when you signed up did you do so as my referral?

daxxx, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
27-05-2016, 05:25 AM
(27-05-2016 04:18 AM)daxxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when you signed up did you do so as my referral?

Could be. But I have 30 accounts or more, one per proxy more or less...
And I've lost a couple of them deleting cookies.
01-06-2016, 01:59 PM
if i change my ip,can i claim faucet under 5 minutes?

lacrymosa15, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2016.
Advertisement
01-06-2016, 09:42 PM
(01-06-2016 01:59 PM)lacrymosa15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if i change my ip,can i claim faucet under 5 minutes?

Yes, but you'll need a different account too
13-06-2016, 04:36 AM
Photo RE: Bitsler.com
(01-05-2016 06:11 PM)tefl0n Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks OP. I registered under your referral.

Pro-Tip: I'm betting 1250 satoshi at 88.3929x (1.12% win chance) on every roll. Big Grin The faucet renews every 3 minutes so why not? lol.

If I win, I walk away with 100,491 satoshi (note: 110,491 - 10,000 withdrawal fee).

If you like my tip, here's my referral link Big Grin You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Personally I prefer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. because they have a very slim house edge (0.5%). But they don't have a faucet. So you will have to invest your own coins. Makes sense they wouldn't give away money due to the low house edge. The chatbot does tip in chat though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. also has a lower house edge (0.8%) and they have a 1000 satoshi faucet as well (can't claim more than 15x in 24 hours).

I have been betting a lot on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (1% house edge). Their faucet only gives 200 satoshi (10,000 withdrawal fee). I probably won't be betting there for awhile because safedice and crypto-games have a better house edge. And bitsler gives you more faucet money with the same house edge. But apparently betterbets have a 0.25% house edge happy hour on Fridays. So I might watch out for that.

I'm going to deposit all my faucet money (I have 96,559 satoshi at the moment but I have more pending transfers. I won 44,000+ satoshi in one claim on freebitco.in tonight. lol) onto safedice soon and aim for the max payout (lol). Bitcoin faucet money doesn't pay very much. There's not very much that I can buy for a dollar and I can't really buy anything with bitcoins around here (unless I get one of those loadable bitcoin debit/credit cards maybe). And no dealer or bitcoin ATM is going to trade you for a measly amount of coins. So I figure why not gamble it? If I hit a payload, I could trade my gambling winnings for cash locally (or I could trade via e-transfer or paypal with trusted dealers online).

I just want to say thank you for tip...Like you see on pic I got really lucky Big Grin
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

lac221, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
16-06-2016, 07:45 PM
(02-05-2016 10:16 PM)btcludo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is what I got:

[Image: 1124xlx.png]

The bot works well, and mathematically it is possible but as there is a limit of 20 claims per day it would take 4 days to get those 100,491 satoshi instead of 4 hours Sad.

I'll keep trying until it works and then I'll release the bot.

waiting for the bot

bebeoppa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BITSLER $95 DAILY DAY GURANTEED METHOD! EliteBTC 10 2,198 02-04-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: benjay
  Bitsler.com strategi how to win much Satoshi from minim bet jov3n85 4 3,270 09-02-2017 11:19 AM
Last Post: benjay
Tongue Bitsler Dice and Strategy Tips Riekie 5 1,460 21-01-2017 03:54 PM
Last Post: Riekie