Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Bitcoin Software Auto Collector! Get 1 Bitcoin per week !!!!
02-04-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Bitcoin Software Auto Collector! Get 1 Bitcoin per week !!!!
Hello,

i am using Windows 7 Premium, SP1 and IE 11

(02-04-2016 06:48 PM)Fluffyboy88 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-04-2016 06:20 PM)Superninja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello there,

i get an error after i tried to start:

"Class definition CHILKAT_9_5_0.HTTP is not found."

What mean that? Dont know chilkat...

what version of windows and internet explorer do you use ?
Please check our page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for more information, or let me help you. tell me the windows and internet explorer version and i will fix it asap. Cheers

Superninja, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
02-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Thanks for your fast answer, will be fixed asap. i will let you know in a private message when the error is fixed

(02-04-2016 06:52 PM)Superninja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

i am using Windows 7 Premium, SP1 and IE 11

(02-04-2016 06:48 PM)Fluffyboy88 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-04-2016 06:20 PM)Superninja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello there,

i get an error after i tried to start:

"Class definition CHILKAT_9_5_0.HTTP is not found."

What mean that? Dont know chilkat...

what version of windows and internet explorer do you use ?
Please check our page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for more information, or let me help you. tell me the windows and internet explorer version and i will fix it asap. Cheers
03-04-2016, 08:08 PM
do not work
Fluffyboy88, do you speak russian?

Kirie212Eleison, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
03-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Nope, i don´t speak Russian

(03-04-2016 08:08 PM)Kirie212Eleison Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.do not work
Fluffyboy88, do you speak russian?
Advertisement
03-04-2016, 08:26 PM
absolutely no work program, do not waste your time on this crap

Kirie212Eleison, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
04-04-2016, 02:29 AM
What is not working at you ? maybe is from your Windows or something. let me help. ask first. don`t say it`s not working when the program is working perfectly

(03-04-2016 08:26 PM)Kirie212Eleison Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.absolutely no work program, do not waste your time on this crap
06-04-2016, 05:18 PM
this absolutely works well guys. Maybe something wrong in your computer. Just 10 min and I make over 35k satoshis. Big Grin
to thread owner : Should i change my ip to do more??? Some claim sites warn me to change my ip ???
nice work man Smile

anluong96, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Apr 2016.
Advertisement
06-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Hello, make the last update, chose change your browser signature YES ( in program ) and after every job ( colelcting from all sites ) wait about one hour to start again ( more sites says to wait 800 minutes etc. ) or simply change your ip using vpn connections and your bitcoin adress and start again as much as you want. is important after every job to change ip and bitcoin adress in order to not get messages with " you have to wait ". Cheers

(06-04-2016 05:18 PM)anluong96 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.this absolutely works well guys. Maybe something wrong in your computer. Just 10 min and I make over 35k satoshis. Big Grin
to thread owner : Should i change my ip to do more??? Some claim sites warn me to change my ip ???
nice work man Smile
06-04-2016, 09:02 PM
I've updated it for 3 hours. I changed my VPN by vpngate but forgot to change the wallet. Thanks for advice. Ah some sites were down Smile
Have a good daySmile

anluong96, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Apr 2016.
06-04-2016, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 09:41 PM by Fluffyboy88.)
Always there are some sites down, i can`t do nothing about this, there are host problems, captcha problems, or sites say that safety limit was exceeded. or just vpn problems. there are so many factors. anyway is 10x faster then do it manually i just tested, and right now i am adding about 100 more faucets sites

(06-04-2016 09:02 PM)anluong96 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've updated it for 3 hours. I changed my VPN by vpngate but forgot to change the wallet. Thanks for advice. Ah some sites were down Smile
Have a good daySmile
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation AUTO CAPTCHA BITCOIN BOT (2016) zennon 31 33,177 02-02-2017 04:17 AM
Last Post: roshanm11