Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
My Master Strategy Addicting system for Dice Games
04-05-2017, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 05:47 PM by filipesantiago.)
Star My Master Strategy Addicting system for Dice Games
Hello friends, I have a channel that has bitcoin focus almost all focused on games and strategies, bots, and in this video I show one of my best that is to addict the system ... works very well also in the bitsler among others hi-lo Games, that you play a very high number of matches in the maximum percentage of chance, is sacrificing some satoshis, this triggers the conditioning that the system starts giving you many loses, from there you reverse playing in the margin of 9% chance win in the same place Where the system was appealing with loses, this condition makes the numbers for you to profit high come out much easier, but has to use for a short time also because in the same way that the system vitiates in a condition, it also vitiates against it .... It's just going to make this cycle a few times to give high bill ... watch this video among others in the channel with me doing this strategy in other sites, and sign up to give that strength, and who does not understand my language portug Ues, so I described here to facilitate, in the videos you see in practice it is much easier to understand (Ignore the audio quality, my equipment was with problems, solved) .... Success for all !!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Very low balance (Luck) + Conditioning Sytem - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

filipesantiago, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes filipesantiago's post
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up multiply btc strategy with freebitco.in (100.000 satoshi in 15 mn) aminous 1 1,355 28-03-2017 01:18 PM
Last Post: swaevior
  How to apply martingale strategy on freebitco.in multiply hunterbow 1 1,200 13-02-2017 10:07 PM
Last Post: Zatoichi