Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Need help for choosing profitable mining rig rental and good pool
17-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Need help for choosing profitable mining rig rental and good pool
hey, first sorry if my english is bad.

I want to try mining now, i have a good satoshi balance for start mining. I rent a rig from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. My friend recomend me to that site.

So this is the problem.
I rent some cheap rig (with high power like 1,5 THS) and use antpool for my pool. But, after that, i just got 40k satoshi ( i rent with 60k satoshi ) thats not profitable.

If you guys have experience on this, please help me to choose profitable rig and pool thanks ...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cissrawk's post
Advertisement
17-01-2017, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2017 01:33 AM by seven1964.)
RE: Need help for choosing profitable mining rig rental and good pool
(17-01-2017 01:10 AM)Cissrawk Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey, first sorry if my english is bad.

I want to try mining now, i have a good satoshi balance for start mining. I rent a rig from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. My friend recomend me to that site.

So this is the problem.
I rent some cheap rig (with high power like 1,5 THS) and use antpool for my pool. But, after that, i just got 40k satoshi ( i rent with 60k satoshi ) thats not profitable.

If you guys have experience on this, please help me to choose profitable rig and pool thanks ...

Hi..
I'm in two mining rental sites, and those give me very good results.
The first one is a site, where you get VERY HIGH speed (talking Phs)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The other one, is different, and good for the long term.

On both site's, you can choose what currency you want to mine.

Ow and about your 1.5 THs rented mining rig.. Don't forget, that you do NOT pay for electricity cost
and for that 1.5 Ths, it will be 1000 watt per hour,

Cheers.

seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
[+] 2 users Like seven1964's post
17-01-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Need help for choosing profitable mining rig rental and good pool
(17-01-2017 01:30 AM)seven1964 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(17-01-2017 01:10 AM)Cissrawk Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey, first sorry if my english is bad.

So this is the problem.

Hi..
I'm in two mining rental sites, and those give me very good results.
The first one is a site, where you get VERY HIGH speed (talking Phs)

The other one, is different, and good for the long term.

On both site's, you can choose what currency you want to mine.

Ow and about your 1.5 THs rented mining rig.. Don't forget, that you do NOT pay for electricity cost
and for that 1.5 Ths, it will be 1000 watt per hour,

Cheers.

wow thanks! . I will try it!