Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both!
11-01-2017, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 07:45 PM by bart1234.)
Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both!
I've been playing these for ages now, between the lottery, wagering and the 1 hr claims I've made almost 0.5 BTC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. *I will pay half the earnings from the referral back to you* - it's an option on the faucet.

The dogecoin one is just as good too, just without the lottery.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. *I will pay half the earnings from the referral back to you* - it's an option on the faucet.

you also receive free reward point & lottery tickets! which can win you more money on top of the $200.

Free to join, free to play - all revenue generated by ads!

bart1234, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
24-02-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both!
(11-01-2017 07:30 PM)bart1234 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been playing these for ages now, between the lottery, wagering and the 1 hr claims I've made almost 0.5 BTC

The dogecoin one is just as good too, just without the lottery.

you also receive free reward point & lottery tickets! which can win you more money on top of the $200.

Free to join, free to play - all revenue generated by ads!

bitcoin is going to the moon!

bart1234, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
Yesterday, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:29 AM by farido.)
RE: Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both!
thanks bro for this share

farido, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.