[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
450k satoshis a day----REALISTIC Scalable BTC faucet, sort of exploit.
11-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Wink 450k satoshis a day----REALISTIC Scalable BTC faucet, sort of exploit.
Let me tell you about my knowledge of this btc faucet website and how I'm making a nice income to further invest in other projects:

Well the most profitable time to claiming satoshis is between 4 hours and 1 day. You will see a link called " current claim rates " where you can see that for example, you earn 506 satoshis after 24 hours ( 1 day ), but after 4 days you only earn 718 satoshis. It's pretty clear that daily claiming would be way more profitable. I personally think that between 4 hours - 24 hours is the most realistic and profitable way.

To maximize profits, what I did, was 1) make an excel sheet , 2) get public or private proxys, 3) make many bitcoin addresses.

I don't know which wallet you use, but you can use a wallet on blockchain.info and create multiple bitcoin addresses Smile

1) claim the faucet with adress A and proxy A
2) write down in your excel sheet the time of claim, proxy and address
3) claim the faucet with adress B and proxy B , BUT use the referral link from adress A (see refer on the website)
4) again, write down the time of claim, proxy and address in your excel sheet
5) repeat these steps over and over.. new proxy, new adress, claim from referral link made with adress A
6) after 4 - 24 hours have gone by, claim again using the adress and same proxy.

Let's say you have 6 hours a day.. it takes 5 minutes in total to make a new wallet and claim. So the first day, you can register 72 wallets.
The next day, you login and you get 506 satoshis * 72 = 36 432 satoshis. This is without the "lucky %" and "every day login bonus". Every day you will make easily 50 000 satoshis with the lucky % included.
After a week, this will be a lot more, if you do this every day..

If we add your referral satoshis to the claims, which is 50%, you will EASILY after one week make 100k satoshis a day. With only the first 6 hours of work.
You see where I'm going? If you invest another 6 hours in creating 72 more wallets, you will earn 200k satoshis a day. Invest 6 more hours, and you'll get 300k satoshis daily etc etc..

Some motivational numbers: you invest a total of 24 hours in only creating wallets and register claims. You'll have a total of at least 288 registrations. These will make you around 450k satoshis a day, after one week of daily claims. This is 4 USD earnings every day. So after the first week, you have made 28 USD. Now let's not be joking around here, this is more then 95% of the users ACTUALLY make on this forum.

It took me some time to write this down and help you, if you need further information please ask. Consider registering through my referral link please if you think this information was valuable Smile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes caoc69's post
Advertisement
11-01-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: 450k satoshis a day----REALISTIC Scalable BTC faucet, sort of exploit.
(11-01-2017 01:50 AM)caoc69 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Let me tell you about my knowledge of this btc faucet website and how I'm making a nice income to further invest in other projects:

Well the most profitable time to claiming satoshis is between 4 hours and 1 day. You will see a link called " current claim rates " where you can see that for example, you earn 506 satoshis after 24 hours ( 1 day ), but after 4 days you only earn 718 satoshis. It's pretty clear that daily claiming would be way more profitable. I personally think that between 4 hours - 24 hours is the most realistic and profitable way.

To maximize profits, what I did, was 1) make an excel sheet , 2) get public or private proxys, 3) make many bitcoin addresses.

I don't know which wallet you use, but you can use a wallet on blockchain.info and create multiple bitcoin addresses Smile

1) claim the faucet with adress A and proxy A
2) write down in your excel sheet the time of claim, proxy and address
3) claim the faucet with adress B and proxy B , BUT use the referral link from adress A (see refer on the website)
4) again, write down the time of claim, proxy and address in your excel sheet
5) repeat these steps over and over.. new proxy, new adress, claim from referral link made with adress A
6) after 4 - 24 hours have gone by, claim again using the adress and same proxy.

Let's say you have 6 hours a day.. it takes 5 minutes in total to make a new wallet and claim. So the first day, you can register 72 wallets.
The next day, you login and you get 506 satoshis * 72 = 36 432 satoshis. This is without the "lucky %" and "every day login bonus". Every day you will make easily 50 000 satoshis with the lucky % included.
After a week, this will be a lot more, if you do this every day..

If we add your referral satoshis to the claims, which is 50%, you will EASILY after one week make 100k satoshis a day. With only the first 6 hours of work.
You see where I'm going? If you invest another 6 hours in creating 72 more wallets, you will earn 200k satoshis a day. Invest 6 more hours, and you'll get 300k satoshis daily etc etc..

Some motivational numbers: you invest a total of 24 hours in only creating wallets and register claims. You'll have a total of at least 288 registrations. These will make you around 450k satoshis a day, after one week of daily claims. This is 4 USD earnings every day. So after the first week, you have made 28 USD. Now let's not be joking around here, this is more then 95% of the users ACTUALLY make on this forum.

It took me some time to write this down and help you, if you need further information please ask. Consider registering through my referral link please if you think this information was valuable

you know sir, this is one of the finest tips that i see. and also, it has no lucky gauge but only the accounts that you've been created. but i have a question for you sir, what is your proxy?

The Prophet, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TweetyCoin - Fly into Unlimited Rewards [Exploit] Riekie 0 296 24-02-2017 07:08 AM
Last Post: Riekie
Heart Hot And New Faucet !!100 to 120 Satoshis Every 6 Minutes (Instant Payment Faucetbox)! mouaad111 0 369 16-11-2016 06:18 AM
Last Post: mouaad111
Wink New and Fresh : Earn 40000 Satoshis easily (600 Satoshis Every 30 Munites) !! mouaad111 0 434 07-11-2016 07:45 PM
  GetYourBitcoin Faucet - Proof of Payment - 7K satoshis jovis7 0 366 06-11-2016 06:34 AM
Last Post: jovis7
  WorldOfBitcoin Faucet (not PTC) - Proof of Payment - 6K satoshis jovis7 0 335 06-11-2016 06:28 AM
  Extrabitcoin Faucet -- Proof of Payment -- 7K satoshis jovis7 0 336 06-11-2016 06:22 AM
  BitcoinLatinos Faucet - 40K satoshis - Proof of Payment jovis7 0 315 06-11-2016 06:16 AM
Wink New and Exclusive Faucet to get 700 Satoshis every 3 Hours !! + Payment Automatic ! mouaad111 0 312 30-10-2016 08:29 AM
  New Faucet Paying ! 1.000 - 3.500 satoshis every hour. rafapiai 1 583 30-10-2016 03:46 AM
Last Post: Munem2x
Wink 330 Satoshis every 5 Minutes With this New Faucetbox Faucet + Proof of payment!! mouaad111 0 566 28-10-2016 06:13 AM