Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Traffic [BOT] by proxy list
13-12-2016, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 04:01 PM by ED209.)
Traffic [BOT] by proxy list
##############
##*************##
##* Traffic BOT *##
##*************##
##############

Hey guys This is a traffic bot to give views/hits in whatever sites you want.

Requirements:
Proxy List, This format-> IP:PROXY one per line
URL list

How it work:
It will open a URL list one by one in a browser with proxy, it don't change your system proxy, only the browser proxy it uses. If you only want to open one URL, put only one URL on your URL list.

The browser automatically closes and passes to the next hit.

For each URL it will open with all the proxys, witch mean it will only pass to the second URL after finish all the proxys.

It randomly change User Agent every time the browser open (it switch between 6 different user agents from the major browsers)

When it finish hitting all the URLs with all the proxys it will stop, so if you want to loop a bit just duplicate your proxylist

Some Output
[Image: 0xAyFf.png]
[Image: 2bUvMF.png]

To set up the bot you basically do 1,2,3. 1 set URL list,2 set proxy list, 3 start
After hinting start (3) Set the time the bot shall wait before close the browser

[Download for Windows]
(you have to click skip ad 2x)
LINK_REMOVED_WHILE_FIXING_THE_MOST_NASTY_BUG

Bug report welcome.

-
-

-
Feel free to thanks here: 1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ED209's post
Advertisement
13-12-2016, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2016 07:02 AM by ED209.)
RE: Traffic [BOT] by proxy list
The more simple it looks, the better it works.
I'm realy enthousiast about all the bots you made.
Realy nice.
And this one also works like a charme.
Thanks mate.

cheers

seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
[+] 1 user Likes seven1964's post
13-12-2016, 07:05 AM
(13-12-2016 06:57 AM)seven1964 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The more simple it looks, the better it works.
I'm realy enthousiast about all the bots you made.
Realy nice.
And this one also works like a charme.
Thanks mate.

cheers

haha thanks bro, i enjoyed that first sentence Rolleyes

I learned with Dumbledore!!! lol

[Image: vTV2h2.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes ED209's post
14-12-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 02:07 AM by ED209.)
Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Can you advice a proxy grabber/scraper or can you create one?
The tools i have, give me shit loads of not working proxys .

Cheers mate.

seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
Advertisement
14-12-2016, 02:12 AM
(14-12-2016 02:05 AM)seven1964 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Cheers mate.

Have you tried a program called proxy switcher?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. there are some cracks out there to remove whatever the limitations that i don't remember witch, you can upload your own proxy list to it check, you can use the program list, can copy paste all the list, i find it nice
14-12-2016, 04:20 AM
(14-12-2016 02:12 AM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(14-12-2016 02:05 AM)seven1964 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Cheers mate.

Have you tried a program called proxy switcher?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. there are some cracks out there to remove whatever the limitations that i don't remember witch, you can upload your own proxy list to it check, you can use the program list, can copy paste all the list, i find it nice

oh and i know this site for free proxys you can download huge lists You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you may consider spend some bits and buy some high anonymous proxys, if you wish good quality traffic, high anonymous proxys normally are not detected as proxy, and every other proxy category it is.
21-01-2017, 04:38 PM
(13-12-2016 05:23 AM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.##############
##*************##
##* Traffic BOT *##
##*************##
##############

Hey guys This is a traffic bot to give views/hits in whatever sites you want.

Requirements:
Proxy List, This format-> IP:PROXY one per line
URL list

How it work:
It will open a URL list one by one in a browser with proxy, it don't change your system proxy, only the browser proxy it uses. If you only want to open one URL, put only one URL on your URL list.

The browser automatically closes and passes to the next hit.

For each URL it will open with all the proxys, witch mean it will only pass to the second URL after finish all the proxys.

It randomly change User Agent every time the browser open (it switch between 6 different user agents from the major browsers)

When it finish hitting all the URLs with all the proxys it will stop, so if you want to loop a bit just duplicate your proxylist

Some Output
[Image: 0xAyFf.png]
[Image: 2bUvMF.png]

To set up the bot you basically do 1,2,3. 1 set URL list,2 set proxy list, 3 start
After hinting start (3) Set the time the bot shall wait before close the browser

[Download for Windows]
(you have to click skip ad 2x)
LINK_REMOVED_WHILE_FIXING_THE_MOST_NASTY_BUG

Bug report welcome.

-
-

-
Feel free to thanks here: 1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG

i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?
Any suggestion of working traffic bot?

Riekie, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.
Advertisement
21-01-2017, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 04:49 PM by ED209.)
Quote:i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?

perhaps hitleap.com
or 10khits.com

i got lazy with this code, i don't like to come back to old code, but i will try to put this online this weeked.
21-01-2017, 06:07 PM
however here is the old download link for windows You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

but the bug report that i have is that , in some links the bot don't work, don't change proxy, and i myself experienced that, i think it doesn't work in urls with query string like index.php?q=abc but im not sure, not sure what is going wrong with it!
21-01-2017, 07:14 PM
(21-01-2017 04:48 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Quote:i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?

perhaps hitleap.com
or 10khits.com

i got lazy with this code, i don't like to come back to old code, but i will try to put this online this weeked.

Nice! Just do any that you feel comfortable to

(21-01-2017 06:07 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.however here is the old download link for windows You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

but the bug report that i have is that , in some links the bot don't work, don't change proxy, and i myself experienced that, i think it doesn't work in urls with query string like index.php?q=abc but im not sure, not sure what is going wrong with it!

Will test that. Thanks btw

Riekie, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.
[+] 1 user Likes Riekie's post
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Traffic BOT By traffic programmer Riekie 0 105 21-01-2017 11:28 PM
Last Post: Riekie