[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
EARN PAYPAL OR BITCOIN ON AUTOPILOT ( 5 min SETUP )
25-11-2016, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 04:37 AM by phillvinz.)
Star EARN PAYPAL OR BITCOIN ON AUTOPILOT ( 5 min SETUP )
Register at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Once registered go to EARN TRAFFIC

Download the program, and run the traffic exchange, you will gain "minutes" in which you will be able to spend on people viewing your links
Keep the program on earning minutes

Tip: Every time you use your computer leave the program on so you basically earn minutes while you spend them. It uses very less memory space and zero on CPU.

Then sign up at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and shrink ANY LINK.

Then go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and add your shrunken link.

This will send traffic to that link and you will make money!

[b]BEST TIP : Please use the following settings in Hitleap for Better function and Earnings.

1) Become a Premium Member by paying 8 USD. 5000 Min's + 15 Web Urls Placement.

2) Buy 10000 Mins for 9 USD.

3) Visit Duration for each Website 15-20 Sec's (Very Necessary)

I did this, and am monitoring it since 36 Hours, I already made 15 USD Approx for the 36 Hours.

Try this WIN WIN FORMULA
[/b]

*OPTIONAL* Tip for experienced users: You can buy hits for fast unique viewers without the program! For example $ 9 gets you 10000 minutes which is 60000 hits. If you get paid with each unique visitor, you will get upto $ 60 out of the 60000 hits. Its $ 6 for 1000 Hits. please view the rate chart. Rates differ for Different countries.

Also you can buy more website slots for pretty cheap and the more websites you use on the site the more money you make.

If this helped you at all be sure to give this thread a like.

Be patient enough and do not loose hopes quickly. The Progress would be slow in the start, but as days pass by, it ll start giving great results.

Good luck and have fun!

phillvinz, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes phillvinz's post
Advertisement
25-11-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: EARN PAYPAL OR BITCOIN ON AUTOPILOT ( 5 min SETUP )
hey man this is good stuff. I though that adfocus didn't pay for this kind of traffic. You have outthere other autotrafic exchangers very good like 10khits twistrix feelingsurf serphits
26-11-2016, 03:37 AM
(25-11-2016 04:22 AM)phillvinz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Register at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Download the program, and run the traffic exchange, you will gain "minutes" in which you will be able to spend on people viewing your links

Tip: Every time you use your computer leave the program on so you basically earn minutes while you spend them. It uses very less memory space and zero on CPU.

Then sign up at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and shrink ANY LINK.

Then go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and add your shrunken link.

*OPTIONAL* Tip for experienced users: You can buy hits for fast unique viewers without the program! For example $ 9 gets you 10000 minutes which is 60000 hits. If you get paid with each unique visitor, you will get upto $ 60 out of the 60000 hits. Its $ 6 for 1000 Hits. please view the rate chart. Rates differ for Different countries.

Also you can buy more website slots for pretty cheap and the more websites you use on the site the more money you make.

Good luck and have fun!
Where is the withdraw option? or how to I withdraw money or btc from this website?

diasraj, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
26-11-2016, 05:27 PM
(26-11-2016 03:37 AM)diasraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(25-11-2016 04:22 AM)phillvinz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Register at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Good luck and have fun!
Where is the withdraw option? or how to I withdraw money or btc from this website?

Hi, please visit this link, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , Here you will find Payment method. You can opt for Paypal or Bitcoin and paste your paypal/bitcoin address. Then second there is Automatic withdrawal, Enable for monthly withdrawal or disable it for accrual.

Cheers

Advertisement
27-11-2016, 09:09 AM

Be patient enough and do not loose hopes quickly. The Progress would be slow in the start, but as days pass by, it ll start giving great results.

Good luck and have fun!
What should I do since I don't have a website or blog? Can I use any random website since I just want to buy minutes. I need your response urgently.

olamide, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
27-11-2016, 03:40 PM
(27-11-2016 09:09 AM)olamide Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Good luck and have fun!
What should I do since I don't have a website or blog? Can I use any random website since I just want to buy minutes. I need your response urgently.

Hey, you can use your referral links to get more referrals, And believe me no one has their own website...atleast most of us. cheers

28-11-2016, 04:32 AM
Guys check out the Terms & Conditions of Hitleap...it clearly states that use of Adfocus or other links is violation of terms and it would lead to suspension of your account...

Is anybody STILL getting paid??

sunnycb, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
Advertisement
28-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(28-11-2016 04:32 AM)sunnycb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Guys check out the Terms & Conditions of Hitleap...it clearly states that use of Adfocus or other links is violation of terms and it would lead to suspension of your account...

Is anybody STILL getting paid??

Hi, we are not here, to earn form Hitleap, we are supposed to earn from Adfocus, so pls pay attention to the work, or else let others work.

Cheers

06-12-2016, 01:39 AM
My dear Blackhats, pay your attention here, and take advantage of this passive income. Adfoc.us is a large Business, these kind of tricks wont last long. so take the advantage and use it for now.

In 10-15 days, I have not spent any time behind this system, and i have earned a decent amount without investing money or time to this, I did not make tons of money, but spending hours behind gaining satoshis from faucets, I have made atleast 10X in comparison to that. I'll surely post the Payment from Adfocus as soon as i receive it. They pay monthly, and amount bigger than 10USD. So I shall receive it next month only.

So those who have joined this, or those who havent joined yet, Join soon and try buying the 10000 minutes = 60000 Hits (1000 Hits = 6 USD) for 9 $ from Hitleaps , and set it at fully automatic mode, and rest you ll keep doing it automatically. It is good, just try it once and do not loose your patience on it.

Happy Earnings to all.

Cheers

06-12-2016, 01:50 AM

Good luck and have fun!
you can download the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Earn Free Bitcoin On Complete Autopilot - NO Investment Needed goarinaengoaronny 0 774 11-01-2017 06:02 PM
Last Post: goarinaengoaronny
  0.2 Bitcoin Completely Autopilot Daily Money Trustdee 1 692 18-11-2016 12:53 AM
Last Post: ED209