[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Bitsler.com [BOT][Update5]
15-05-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Bitsler.com [BOT][Update5]
Hiii
tanx for bot ..... But when i try Run the bot in win10 its give me an error

[*] Checking connection and bot version...Invalid GUID!
-Check your internet connection
-Check for new bot version at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
and then say "pres any key to continue...."

what must i do ??????
Pls help

yaseremp, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
15-05-2017, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 11:54 AM by rgpogi.)
(25-04-2017 03:02 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(24-04-2017 11:56 PM)rgpogi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-04-2017 09:00 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(21-04-2017 02:54 AM)rgpogi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(16-04-2017 05:21 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, 1000 sat bet , need a bigger bankroll to martingale, reduce betsize or increase bankroll, you can do the math for yourself, ideally you need to be able to cover 15/16 losses, and be wise to stop the bot before those 15/16 losses come, they will always come whatever you do whatever stratagy you can imagine, the trick is stop the bot, bankroll, betsize, and change stratagy. Rolleyes

gambling objective is when you are at home after arriving from your work, use some money that you don't need pop up some beers put some music you like and roll the dice, chat on the chat, and have fun, alternating between the bot and manual betting is good enough to have fun.

does it really comes out the 15 or 16 losing streak on "random martingale" strategy?, because right now i'm doing a 4 satoshi bet on random martingale with a bankroll of 145k, i made a excel and until 15 losing streak i can cope up, and i'm planning to overnight the bot, question is does it really comes out the 15+ish losing streak?

yes expirience says to me that it can come more reds than what your balance can handle , using martingale, whatever your balance is. The random martingale just add one more element of luck when bot start to random bet high or low, its all about luck, gambling is a luck game.

hi ed209, thanks for the reply,..its true, it does comes up 15-16..haha,i just experience it,..what happen was im betting 6 sats with a bankroll of 200k..after 8hours none stop, it came.haha.

ps: i tried again 2 sats betting bankroll of 200k again..overnight it, when i woke up it stop at 18k rolls, does that happen? or the site detects it as a bot or something?

hi. that is really annoying and i think that happen when bitsler site have some offline time or something related with that. Not sure what cause that, bot should stop when you turn off your internet and continue when you turn it on. Undecided

after a few days, i noticed that its the my internet connection..lol, sometimes my router fluctuate and goes redlight and stops the program..haha, anyways thank you for the program,

last note ed, can i suggest a new strat?, combining the "double your bit" and the "random martingale", cause i noticed "double" only points on low, if the "double" can follow a streak like it follow the same on "random martingale" it might get a good chance on the low faucet 300-750 user, just a thought, hope it helps thanks again

rgpogi, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Mar 2017.
16-05-2017, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 10:08 PM by ED209.)
hey mate, i have good strategy. i hope you can add this to your bot. can i send PM ?

hendra375, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
16-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Hello ED209,

Great bot, seems to be working perfectly, went from 1250 satoshi to 28k , and still going.

One question, what php extensions are you using? this because I was trying to get this to run on a custom hardware (embedded linux) , and it seems to be looping , but no errors are reported so I cannot debug (i could go on xdebug but you can save me time on this I guess)

Thanks a lot for the bot

tperalta82, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement
16-05-2017, 10:26 PM
For mac we have only a file bot.php Huh

NicolasLrd, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
17-05-2017, 05:27 AM
(16-05-2017 11:39 AM)tperalta82 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello ED209,

Great bot, seems to be working perfectly, went from 1250 satoshi to 28k , and still going.

One question, what php extensions are you using? this because I was trying to get this to run on a custom hardware (embedded linux) , and it seems to be looping , but no errors are reported so I cannot debug (i could go on xdebug but you can save me time on this I guess)

Thanks a lot for the bot

Which number strategy you use mate?

17-05-2017, 06:25 AM
(17-05-2017 05:27 AM)hendra375 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(16-05-2017 11:39 AM)tperalta82 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello ED209,

Thanks a lot for the bot

Hey, I used a mix of strats between 2 and 7
Used the Low Odds with a very low bet value that can get me through around 300 losses

and user Random Martingale with a value that keeps me ok for 5 Losses (risky, but seems to work, if you don't abuse it, but it all depends on luck)

Just do the math Smile no fixed values, it depends, like if I start with 1250 satoshi, I'll use 0.00000001 on low odds and will just wait

If random martingale, with 1250, i'm using 0.00000012

tperalta82, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
[+] 1 user Likes tperalta82's post
Advertisement
21-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Hello ALL

hey guys im really sorry for the no reply , i have been outside a lot of time and im getting a real difficult in managing my time... i will try to catch you all soon as possible, sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes ED209's post
23-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Thumbs Down RE: Bitsler.com [BOT][Update5]
(17-05-2017 06:25 AM)tperalta82 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(17-05-2017 05:27 AM)hendra375 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks a lot for the bot

Hey, I used a mix of strats between 2 and 7
Used the Low Odds with a very low bet value that can get me through around 300 losses

and user Random Martingale with a value that keeps me ok for 5 Losses (risky, but seems to work, if you don't abuse it, but it all depends on luck)

Just do the math Smile no fixed values, it depends, like if I start with 1250 satoshi, I'll use 0.00000001 on low odds and will just wait

If random martingale, with 1250, i'm using 0.00000012

Hey thanks bro, I will try your strategy, hope this works well Big Grin

24-05-2017, 12:42 AM
SEEMS LEGIT, GONAN TEST IT OUT THANSK FOR SHARING

MrFlawlezz, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement