[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Question from admin!
07-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Exclamation Question from admin!
[Image: MLM_Matrix_Plan_Structure.png]

Guys,
I would like to know your opinion about MLM - multi level marketing? A friend wants to start MLM project and he asked me if he can promote it on my forum, so we can be the first to participate. I am still thinking, but your opinion is important for me. As you know, MLM is a simple pyramid, and it can really be profitable for not more than an year. Аlthough there is always someone screwed in the end. If we take part from the very beginning, maybe we can make some money, don't you thinк?

zennon (admin)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
07-11-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Question from admin!
(07-11-2016 08:46 PM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Guys,
I would like to know your opinion about MLM - multi level marketing? A friend wants to start MLM project and he asked me if he can promote it on my forum, so we can be the first to participate. I am still thinking, but your opinion is important for me. As you know, MLM is a simple pyramid, and it can really be profitable for not more than an year. Аlthough there is always someone screwed in the end. If we take part from the very beginning, maybe we can make some money, don't you thinк?

zennon (admin)

MLM is a search system of money I have often done to make use of money real.karenanya if there is a new system why do not I try to follow and gain a collective upline and downline ...

odang1, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2016, 01:41 AM
(07-11-2016 08:46 PM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Guys,

zennon (admin)

If he offers nice tools inside the program, like webhosting or squeezepage maker or so,it is better and don't foret, that Paypal wil fuck MLM because they don't like that.
I'm in a MLM program right now, that gives a nice amount of income, but they offer good stuff, what i needed anyway.Only different is, that i get paid, when someone else become paid member ;-)

seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
15-11-2016, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 06:44 AM by ED209.)
If you decide by yes, your friend will have your users to start, the ones that goes in to that ponzy things.

If you decide no, you would have posted one less scam.

my opinion is, perhaps if labled as pyramid...
i want to scam too Sad Sad Big Grin Rolleyes $_$
Advertisement
15-11-2016, 07:37 AM
(15-11-2016 06:42 AM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you decide by yes, your friend will have your users to start, the ones that goes in to that ponzy things.

It will not be scam! I know the guy, he will pay.
16-11-2016, 08:52 PM
(15-11-2016 07:37 AM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(15-11-2016 06:42 AM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you decide by yes, your friend will have your users to start, the ones that goes in to that ponzy things.

It will not be scam! I know the guy, he will pay.

oh i see

too bad i don't have friends, would be cool to be the first level on that pyramid
17-11-2016, 06:04 AM
Yes that's the point!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help with copy post question dopedd 0 223 22-02-2017 06:56 AM
Last Post: dopedd