Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
CONTEST
10-11-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: CONTEST
Bitcoin is a confusing currency with a decimal point and sometimes many zeros! Take away the decimal point and you have a nice investment.

poiboy1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
10-11-2016, 04:28 PM
(07-11-2016 09:53 AM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -
"What the fuck is Bitcoin?"

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile
Use the new "like" system! Under each post there is a "like" button. By your "likes" we'll define the winner.

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 14/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

Bitcoin for me means a way of saying so long monetary system and thanks for all the fish

anonmouse, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
12-11-2016, 01:13 AM
(07-11-2016 09:53 AM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -
"What the fuck is Bitcoin?"

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile
Use the new "like" system! Under each post there is a "like" button. By your "likes" we'll define the winner.

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 14/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

bitcoin is a game changer Smile

ace001, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
15-11-2016, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 07:32 PM by anubiandarkness.)
Lightbulb RE: CONTEST
Hi Friends.

Bitcoin to me is "The genesis of intelligent monetary Freedom and Liberty"

anubiandarkness, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2016.
Advertisement
15-11-2016, 07:42 PM
(08-11-2016 10:51 AM)RADOOK Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe the email I sent to Mrs Marina Kryzhevska PR manager of BlockChain BitCoin & Conference expresses what I think of bitcoin:

Sire president

It is a great honor for me to contact your respectable person. Although my position does not allow me to take your precious time, I feel myself greatly interested in the revolutionary project that you lead and therefore liable to the major trends and hope it promises. In considering the international rush of visitors at the request of the crypto currency and huge traffics that this generates, which particularly affected the value of the virtual currency on the international money market. The future certainly will reveal a new economic model in international trade through this initiative and global democracy imposed by the masses. Not to mention the speed of transactions, traffic flow and market consumption measurements that will be created or riches awaited especially by the destitute.
Consequently, I'm afraid it adds to your responsibilities to the credibility of the crypto currency and reliability of the institutions involved there. Economic conditions and the impact of stakeholder behavior play a decisive role in this gait.
Among other things, the establishing a legislative system and submitting to strict rules inevitably prove necessary. Otherwise, this beautiful dream will not see the day and will be a means of enrichment for intrigues.

Your humble servant
Radouane

mY Point of View its a:
BLACKMONEY

ssunnel, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star [Win 0.001 BTC] Banner contest ED209 2 167 23-11-2016 07:31 PM
Last Post: ED209