Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
CONTEST
08-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Star RE: CONTEST
To me
I see a lot of people called Bitcoin is "virtual money" and completely disagree invoking it at all, because I think this call is very misleading and offensive to people who do not know anything about Bitcoin, because the word "virtual" it implies something not true, no value; and I know there is nothing further from the truth than this. Virtual currency is a common currency used in the game, due to a certain gaming companies control, how to create it and how it operates completely unlike Bitcoin. Besides, have you ever seen anyone with money to buy virtual Lamborghini ever? If Bitcoin virtual currency is not perhaps Lamborghini dealership that stupid after receiving Bitcoins you? Lamborghini is just one example among thousands of other examples, and that number is increasingly growing.

Do you know? Only 8% of assets worldwide money is in cash. The remaining 92% is just the numbers on the computer? Speaking of "virtual money" away.

"Value" is always a subjective concept (subjective): it may be of value to people, but not with others, much less different, depending on time and different locations. Do not forget that the value of anything was to be determined by the law of supply and demand.

For example, when we buy an item, we always see the item more valuable than the money we will spend in exchange, but the seller, by contrast, they see that money more valuable items selling goods, without this condition, they would never have bought if both selling and purchasing volunteers, both will feel good.

Bitcoin differs in that it was not created by any one country or any state, which is generated from a network connecting computers around the world, the term in English called 'Decentralized' (as from): in which 'centralize' (ph) is focused (on central), 'de' is a prefix meaning 'disassembly', 'separated' (such as: decay, decline, decode, debug, Decrease, deduct, depress), and 'ed' to turn it into adjectives;

tuanbadao, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tuanbadao's post
Advertisement
08-11-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: CONTEST
A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step HeartHeart

salek11, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
[+] 1 user Likes salek11's post
08-11-2016, 09:56 PM
For me, bitcoin is the long long expected solution to get rid of the banks and get people out of the slavery induced by banks.

It allows us to be free, not to be forced to work to pay debt interest so that 1% of this world's population can have a bigger house or a new swimming pool, or 20 private jets for that matter.

It's an equal chance for each and every one of us to live a decent life in a healthy monetary system.

In short words, it is what we have been waiting for more than 50 years now!

Achmed08, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
[+] 1 user Likes Achmed08's post
08-11-2016, 10:19 PM
no banks who control your money and your freedom so bitcoin is for ever (i hope )Cool

Thefox, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
[+] 1 user Likes Thefox's post
Advertisement
09-11-2016, 02:33 AM
4 me bitcoin is 2nd month of try and desapiering!
2nd month of shaking hands, nightmares and desapiering again.

SuffaBit, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
09-11-2016, 04:30 AM
Hola a todos no hablo mucho ingles; pero con la ayuda del google me entenderán. Sin entrar en tecnicismo ni concepto, bitcoin es dinero y como tal sirve para comprar bienes y servicios. Yo vivo en Cuba y muchos de ustedes los que la han visitado saben mas memos como es la vida aqui, un cubano no tiene forma de comprar en internet, al menos el que no conoce de bitcoin.
Saludos
Bitcoin = $$$ en tus manos

pet1000, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
09-11-2016, 07:57 AM
BlackHat is "the other" way of doing things. Free, independent, bold and clever. Bitcoin, in the world of money is the BlackHat itself.

angrybird, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2016.
[+] 3 users Like angrybird's post
Advertisement
09-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Bitcoin=awesome , Bitcoin is monetary liberty, using BCs is all about saying fuck you' to government and taxes, use bitcoin and be FREE .
09-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Wink RE: CONTEST
For me,

BITCOIN is the A$$ Kicker of Current Financial Economy.Big Grin

mail7colourz, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
10-11-2016, 10:35 AM
(07-11-2016 09:53 AM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -
"What the fuck is Bitcoin?"

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile
Use the new "like" system! Under each post there is a "like" button. By your "likes" we'll define the winner.

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 14/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

BITCOIN IS MONEY!!!!

Skeithashe, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star [Win 0.001 BTC] Banner contest ED209 2 218 23-11-2016 07:31 PM
Last Post: ED209