Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
bitcoin generators ???
27-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Heart bitcoin generators ???
hi guys.... i just want help and honest opinion... are bitcoin generators for real.... are they really working and is it legal? and does anyone know of any legit bitcoin generators that really work????

Guys pls reply

lluwa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
28-10-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: bitcoin generators ???
Bitcoin generator is the most idiotic thing i've ever heard in my life! Ask yourself, is there money generator? You just push a button, and the money start falling from the sky? NO, THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS GENERATOR FOR MONEY (bitcoins)!!!!!!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2016, 03:08 AM
Thumbs Down RE: bitcoin generators ???
(28-10-2016 01:55 AM)zennon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bitcoin generator is the most idiotic thing i've ever heard in my life! Ask yourself, is there money generator? You just push a button, and the money start falling from the sky? NO, THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS GENERATOR FOR MONEY (bitcoins)!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Zennon

lluwa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
29-10-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: bitcoin generators ???
(27-10-2016 09:49 PM)lluwa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi guys.... i just want help and honest opinion... are bitcoin generators for real.... are they really working and is it legal? and does anyone know of any legit bitcoin generators that really work????

Guys pls reply

seasafe, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
Advertisement