[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
CoinCollector V5 - [Multi Faucet Scraper/Bot]
01-05-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: CoinCollector V5 - [Multi Faucet Scraper/Bot]
[/quote]
How to get license?

LeePhan, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
01-05-2017, 03:34 PM
How to get license?
[/quote]

Buy it by 3$

lovelove0129, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
03-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Still working? can you send latest proof?

rkdell12, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
16-05-2017, 11:18 PM
How to get free license? i need it now please

whendikz, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement
21-05-2017, 01:02 PM
(01-05-2017 03:34 PM)lovelove0129 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2017 01:20 PM)LeePhan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
How to get license?

Buy it by 3$
[/quote]

And where we buy this license ?
This bot is working ?

cybernetus, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
22-05-2017, 12:25 AM
i have buyd a licence for 3$ and after a couple of days i have delete it
it have entered litecoin or dogecoin wallet adresses instead of the btc adress und the other way.
then 99% of the included wallets are offline, very slow or very bad in payout.
and the good wallets like, moonbitcoin, freebitcoin and so on are not working or it enters the false wallet adress.
so this bot is useless und the 3$ are gone

nowaczuk, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
22-05-2017, 03:26 AM
it says free licenses are temp down because of a failed hack attempt. is there any other way to get one?

Justtouchit, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement
26-05-2017, 08:13 PM
(21-05-2017 01:02 PM)cybernetus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And where we buy this license ?
This bot is working ?

It is available here :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

And yes, see below ..

(22-05-2017 12:25 AM)nowaczuk Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have buyd a licence for 3$ and after a couple of days i have delete it
it have entered litecoin or dogecoin wallet adresses instead of the btc adress und the other way.
then 99% of the included wallets are offline, very slow or very bad in payout.
and the good wallets like, moonbitcoin, freebitcoin and so on are not working or it enters the false wallet adress.
so this bot is useless und the 3$ are gone

If you wish to automate moonbitcoin/freebitcoin there is also a link to CoinCollector V4 bundled with the latest version, ..

As i havent used (or tested much) V4 for a while im not sure what still wrks and what doesnt due to inclusion of AntiBot links, ..

In regards to your other comments see below, ..

(22-05-2017 03:26 AM)Justtouchit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it says free licenses are temp down because of a failed hack attempt. is there any other way to get one?

CoinCollector free license page became a hacking magnet, why free is not good enough for some people is f*****g beyond me and certainly retarded, .. none the less at one point it will be back up once it is safe for me AND my customers.

Anywho, ...

To everyone who "thinks" CoinCollector doesnt work, ...
Yes CoinCollector works and always has worked with supported faucets, ..

I wrote this in another forum which seemed to inspire a lot of CC users to put a little effort in for MUCH better results,

for example ...
If you just download, scrape and run then your going to see a LOT of failed claims or the infamous blank claim success.
This is easily avoided by checking faucets before using them in the bot, ..

99% of the time a faucet is down, out of funds, unsupported captcha type, not yet supported anti-bot link, page crash due to so many shitty ads on the page, timeouts, popup/redirects etc etc and the list goes monotonously on and on.

99% of the problems listed in threads around the net and in the comments section on my site are complaints from people who refuse to read or cant be bothered to check their lists before processing them,
Ive made it extremely easy to scrape and process a shed load of faucets in V5 but it is simply up to the user to make sure any lists used are working first.

If you get the bot, install it, scrape a shit load of faucets and just run then no you will probably get a rubbish result.

CoinCollector comes with "Debug Mode" which can be used with freshly scraped lists, when enabled you can see exactly what is happening in real time, remove any that are down, too many ads, out of funds, not supported, unsupported captcha type, unsupported anti-bot etc et etc .. or just "consistently fail" and you will be left with faucets that work.
Do that using Manual captcha and it will cost nothing.

Heres a couple of videos for anyone having problem scraping ePay of iFaucet :

You need to update your CoinCollector modules if your having problems with the scrapers :

iFaucet - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (only allowed 3 vids)
ePay -

You need to check through the faucets,
Here area couple of simple steps you can take ..

1 - Make sure you have ALL cryptocurrencies in ePay (You can get a wallet address for all except Ethereum at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
2 - Register for an account at FaucetHUB here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3 - add all of your currency addresses to FaucetHUB (the same ones you added to ePay)
4 - If your having problems with ePay faucets (usually caused by unsupported antibot links) then use the "iFaucet scraper" and search for "Solve Media" ONLY faucets.
5 - CHECK the faucet list to make sure the faucets are not down, funded, correct captcha type, no page redirects and anything else that may cause problems.
6 - Run CoinCollector in "Debug Mode" with "Manual Captcha" ONLY .. this way you can check each faucet as the bot is running.
7 - Remove any faucets that "Consistently fail"

Here is a very short example of 3 types of faucet, ..
1 Crash (caused by faucet ads)
1 Faucet Error
1 Successful claim

And including balance check for proof of successful claim.

Video ..

Explanation ..

I have included the 3 specific faucets in this demo to show 3 main examples.

-------------------------------------
1 Crash (caused by faucet ads)
-------------------------------------
I included this particular faucet because it causes a browser crash due to the amount of ads on the page, ..
This is not a fault of CoinCollector and should be removed to prevent future problems.

-----------------
1 Faucet Error
-----------------
I included this specific faucet to show that this happens with a lot of faucets, .. unfortunately i cut the middle a few seconds short which would have shown me highlighting error text after a "Successful claim" which stated "Unknown Error" ..
Again this is not a fault with CoinCollector it is a fault within the faucet site itself in which I have no control over.
In this case you should either contact the faucet owner and report the issue with their faucet or remove from CoinCollector to prevent further problems

----------------------
1 Successful claim
----------------------
This is an example of 1 type of supported, working, reliable faucet, I quickly switch to the faucet to show the successful claim.

---------------------------
Balance / Claim check
---------------------------
After the 3 faucets were complete I then switch to the Balance section of CoinCollector to show proof of the successful claim.

-------
Notes
-------
CoinCollector has both Debug Mode and Manual captcha only option, when used together you can check in real time exactly what is happening without wasting captcha credits with unchecked faucet lists.

Hopefully this can help those of you who seem to be struggling to find supported faucets.

Cheers
cүвεя_נυηкιε

Developer by day, .. Lead Guitarist by night, ....
and a husband somewhere in between.

[Image: YSymZs1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Are you details being entered correctly when the bot is running and viewing in Debug Mode ?

Awesomebtc, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Yesterday, 04:32 AM
I cant download the bot? something with a failed hacked attempt when trying to get myself a license Smile ? also where is the downloadble setup?

dekats, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement