[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Gotta fact check this
15-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Gotta fact check this
I am getting a Bitmain S3 in a few days so I was checking out a few of the mining pool websites. Minergate (Not advertising) shows that at 450gh/s (the speed that the S3 goes at) I would be making 171.382 litecoin every house mining in one of their pools. That is 1 bitcoin, every hour (once it has been converted.) Am I just seeing things or reading this wrong or would I legit be making that much?

(Again not advertising but I am finding this information at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

Sharp717, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
16-09-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Gotta fact check this
(15-09-2016 08:50 PM)Sharp717 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am getting a Bitmain S3 in a few days so I was checking out a few of the mining pool websites. Minergate (Not advertising) shows that at 450gh/s (the speed that the S3 goes at) I would be making 171.382 litecoin every house mining in one of their pools. That is 1 bitcoin, every hour (once it has been converted.) Am I just seeing things or reading this wrong or would I legit be making that much?

(Again not advertising but I am finding this information at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

Minergate never give you so much power ....I mine from their platform and I have around 85kh/s...probably if you use an guy miner you`ll have!!!good luck!

Dragunov101, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
17-09-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Gotta fact check this
Since You are buying your own Miner .
If you are able to generte 171 Litecoins every hour well .
Yes You will have generated 1 Bitcoin per hour .

You Can see it Here:- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Mauphillips, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.