FORUM NEWS

First Black Hat Coin! TORCOIN - Reliable and Safe! Recommended by BBH Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Bitcoin mining using other computers
15-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Bitcoin mining using other computers
I am trying to find software that I can put on a flash drive and install others computers and use them to mine bitcoin and have all the bitcoin sent to one wallet account. Also it would need to be undetectable (at least not show up in the taskbar). This may be a stretch but if there is anything out there that does this I want to try it out.

Sharp717, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
15-09-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Bitcoin mining using other computers
(15-09-2016 04:08 PM)Sharp717 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am trying to find software that I can put on a flash drive and install others computers and use them to mine bitcoin and have all the bitcoin sent to one wallet account. Also it would need to be undetectable (at least not show up in the taskbar). This may be a stretch but if there is anything out there that does this I want to try it out.

Hi.
I'm running Gomezpeer, and this tool u can install on as many computer as you want, It uses only 1 username, for all installed program.
It does not mine bitcoin, but you get $$ every month.
I run it on 1 computer, and that gives me about $5.00 per month (depend on the computer)
It starts up when windows start, and you can choose if it's vissable or not.

[Image: 68c37ab3521ab54670055a1f891ea8f5.png]

Check here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Ow and it's free.

Hope its what your looking for as alternative.
PS it can take up to 4 weeks, before you are approved.
Just install it on your home computer, and leave it running 24/7 till your approved
After your approved, you can install it everywhere and its starts running right away.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cheers.

seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
16-09-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Bitcoin mining using other computers
(15-09-2016 08:00 PM)seven1964 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(15-09-2016 04:08 PM)Sharp717 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am trying to find software that I can put on a flash drive and install others computers and use them to mine bitcoin and have all the bitcoin sent to one wallet account. Also it would need to be undetectable (at least not show up in the taskbar). This may be a stretch but if there is anything out there that does this I want to try it out.

Hi.
I'm running Gomezpeer, and this tool u can install on as many computer as you want, It uses only 1 username, for all installed program.
It does not mine bitcoin, but you get $$ every month.
I run it on 1 computer, and that gives me about $5.00 per month (depend on the computer)
It starts up when windows start, and you can choose if it's vissable or not.

[Image: 68c37ab3521ab54670055a1f891ea8f5.png]

Check here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Ow and it's free.

Hope its what your looking for as alternative.
PS it can take up to 4 weeks, before you are approved.
Just install it on your home computer, and leave it running 24/7 till your approved
After your approved, you can install it everywhere and its starts running right away.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cheers.
This is a bitcoin mining software try it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.