[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
freebitcoin and free dogecoin Script
13-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Question freebitcoin and free dogecoin Script
Hi every one

I'm not admin
this site sell script for freebitco.in and freedog.co.in with anybet and anyratio (x2 and xn) :o

can I trust ??? ???

site:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

anyone can more explain??

panida94, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
13-09-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: freebitcoin and free dogecoin Script
(13-09-2016 04:11 AM)panida94 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi every one

I'm not admin
this site sell script for freebitco.in and freedog.co.in with anybet and anyratio (x2 and xn) :o

can I trust ??? ???

site:

thats fake if they can make script to make roll 10000 , so they can just using itself, and if the script really can make roll 10000, freebitco can change the sistem on they site, dont waste your time dude

jov3n85, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2016.
14-09-2016, 06:14 AM
(13-09-2016 12:10 PM)jov3n85 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(13-09-2016 04:11 AM)panida94 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi every one

I'm not admin

can I trust ??? ???

site:

thats fake if they can make script to make roll 10000 , so they can just using itself, and if the script really can make roll 10000, freebitco can change the sistem on they site, dont waste your time dude

he is trust. i buy the scripts and worksWink

panida94, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
09-04-2017, 12:37 AM
the plan is to work with the custom on arrange as preparing use on function with the proxy connection as logging in to freebitco.in
as the results on decision as gains with the best on minimum limit on return with the use of bonus btc to work with the different offers on service with the playing of games.

as the returns on account balance met with the minimum limit on request with the target as users decision,
the bot should save of the details with the profit returns on notice with the acc balance,
as still with the spares on lefts with the available times on excess, the bot to prepare the different tiers on priors with the chance on covering backup as following terms on strategy to bring of best with the returns on decision as complying with the manage of exchange as expending use on limit with the resource on counting with the qualification as noticing the distinct on unit with the variable of indication on commitments as the users preferred on consequence.

those should need on request of minimum $120-$200 of early advance on payment to enter within the beginning schemes of work on production.

the limitation of use with the bot should had with those as given with the manage to occupy the switches of information on use with the further decision as defining strategics on releasing service for the public.

im not playing with the freebitco.in until now since the past of 4 years in the back but if someone should gifts of pay on request with the building on arrange as creating the bot to work with the service of fbtcin;
the work should be delivered as complete with the features on use with the work on examination of the users .
in 2- 4 weeks of the best on expectation to gives with satisfaction
of the price as $400 immediate transfers.

please notice that those had as much with the constands of spares with the manage to involves of the different occupation on logics with the initiate on beginning use of entrance with the focus on majors on projection.

to requires of extents with the routines as application of the running with the bot that different level of initiation on users profile with the majority of formal
that the bot helps as enhancing decision to gains as best from the satoshi faucet from the bitcoin distros online as available with the public offer.

greeting,
duriens7
approws laboratory

yuppy5002, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
Advertisement