[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Ask your bot
10-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Ask your bot
Hi people, I offer my services to make any bot that you wanna, any faucet!, Just for 0,10$ If you dont are satisfied with my service I will return your money, I make bots with firefox and have the captcha solver, more info PM.

carlosacf43h, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
20-09-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Ask your bot
(10-09-2016 12:37 PM)carlosacf43h Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi people, I offer my services to make any bot that you wanna, any faucet!, Just for 0,10$ If you dont are satisfied with my service I will return your money, I make bots with firefox and have the captcha solver, more info PM.

How does your captcha solver works, does it cost money, is it using a third party service ? please detail

bar4ka, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
3Gmrj3fdP6uQD7CzzWWDSwgEzrG59bUM2h
DECAPTCHA PROJECT:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
BITCOIN SITE:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-10-2016, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 05:03 PM by ssunnel.)
(10-09-2016 12:37 PM)carlosacf43h Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi people, I offer my services to make any bot that you wanna, any faucet!, Just for 0,10$ If you dont are satisfied with my service I will return your money, I make bots with firefox and have the captcha solver, more info PM.

HI.
AM INTERESTED PRICE PLEASE CLEARLY.

ssunnel, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
03-12-2016, 08:52 PM
As las post was 2 months ago i wonder if it is open the offer to ask for a bot? ConfusedHuh

rutys, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Dec 2016.
Advertisement