[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out this Bitcoin T-shirt! It is limited edition, so hurry up!

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
DE CAPTCHA PROJECT
07-09-2016, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2016 05:05 AM by bar4ka.)
Information DE CAPTCHA PROJECT
Hey, guys I am a professional Developer, currently unemployed, with no social aid, looking to find any profit with bitcoin and digital currency.

Getting my hands and fingers tired of typing in captchas decided to investigate automated solutions and got to this forum. As I could see one of the problems is really a de captcha service which make viable to collect bitcoins.

So I decide to start this startup project to make a bot with decaptcha built in.
Currently I need help with the gifs, I need a lot of them and alone will never reach enough.

I have created this repository with my current downloaded gifs for solve media captchas. Using firefox just right click on the image gif with the captcha and "Save Image As..." with the correct reading. Example site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

After a batch of gifs contact me to donate the gifs or ask for write access to the repository. Those helping at these stage will have amazing benefits later.

Also consider supporting this project making bitcoin donations to 3Gmrj3fdP6uQD7CzzWWDSwgEzrG59bUM2h

Project repository: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

bar4ka, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
3Gmrj3fdP6uQD7CzzWWDSwgEzrG59bUM2h
DECAPTCHA PROJECT:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
BITCOIN SITE:
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
12-09-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: DE CAPTCHA PROJECT
I'll try to help you out on this one, how many captcha should we send minimum?

DigDeep, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
13-09-2016, 08:41 PM
is this a captcha solver service or what sir ?

temos321, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
20-09-2016, 04:09 AM
(12-09-2016 08:53 PM)DigDeep Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'll try to help you out on this one, how many captcha should we send minimum?

The service gets better with more solved captchas, I use Artificial Intelligence bot to learn how to solve captchas based on already solved ones, send me most you can please

bar4ka, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
3Gmrj3fdP6uQD7CzzWWDSwgEzrG59bUM2h
DECAPTCHA PROJECT:
BITCOIN SITE:
Advertisement