Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
BOT to win on FreeBitco.in.+ with good Setting
27-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Thumbs Up BOT to win on FreeBitco.in.+ with good Setting
Hy guys, i found a new good setting to play safe on FreeBitco.in, im using this bot to play at safe and always win. you can look my seeting on bot.

you can download this bot trial version just ( 1500 role ) if you wanna try

Here the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or you can pm to me if you want to get key of this bot. ( not much )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

happy play

jov3n85, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
27-08-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: BOT to win on FreeBitco.in.+ with good Setting
(27-08-2016 08:11 AM)jov3n85 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hy guys, i found a new good setting to play safe on FreeBitco.in, im using this bot to play at safe and always win. you can look my seeting on bot.

Here the link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or you can pm to me if you want to get key of this bot. ( not much )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

happy play
hoow about the advanced setting?

bitcoin88, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
27-08-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2016 11:28 AM by jov3n85.)
(27-08-2016 07:28 PM)bitcoin88 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(27-08-2016 08:11 AM)jov3n85 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hy guys, i found a new good setting to play safe on FreeBitco.in, im using this bot to play at safe and always win. you can look my seeting on bot.

happy play

here the picture when im already tested

and if you interested about full version this bot, just register on my refferal
here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. . PM to me your username & i give full version of bot.

27-08-2016, 09:14 PM
(27-08-2016 08:10 PM)jov3n85 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(27-08-2016 07:28 PM)bitcoin88 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ok i will contact you if it gives results
happy play

here the picture when im already tested

and if you interested about full version this bot, just register on my refferal
here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. . PM to me your username & i give full version of bot.

bitcoin88, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
Advertisement
30-08-2016, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 12:02 PM by tavonupeh.)

happy play

lol lost on a trial account. doesn't seem to work or I got something wrong.

tavonupeh, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
30-08-2016, 01:55 PM
(30-08-2016 11:49 AM)tavonupeh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

happy play

lol lost on a trial account. doesn't seem to work or I got something wrong.

you must look my advance setting. if you choose random ( low and high ) maximum lost 40 times but if you choose low, you wil get maximum lost 20 times

03-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Hello ,

My Feedback after testing a couple of hours.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You can lose 50 times in row.

now i`ll test only "LO"

But Thanks for the Info about config Smile

Dogger, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
Advertisement