Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
TOP 4 TRUSTED CLOUD MINING FOR NEWBIES
07-07-2016, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 07:10 PM by merchantx.)
Thumbs Up TOP 4 TRUSTED CLOUD MINING FOR NEWBIES
Hello Miners,

BTC is growing up!!! Don't loose your chance to earn Bitcoins!!!

Recommended mining services by my experiences. Let's start.

+ Genesis Mining (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) one of the best and trusted cloud mining without any compromises! More than 300.000 users! Secure login and daily payouts to your wallets! Fast response Support team and friendly user interface. Active social pages and many more. They have so many proof videos with comments about their work and mining stations over the world. For ALL users I give you special 3% DISCOUNT PROMOTION code to purchase your mining power whatever how many times you use it - eq3IaH

+ HashFlare.io (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) no doubt very good and transparent cloud mining. Support team is polite and very fast response. Secure login. The mining set-up by advice from Admins - pool for SHA-256 (50% Antpool, 50% BTCC pool) and for Script (50% F2pool and 50% LTC1BTC). Today price for purchase is so down = it's very good time to buy hashpower! Recommended for SHA-256 at least 1 TH/s and for Scrypt 35 MH/s. You can buy your hashspeed by BTC or any other payment options which is very useful for new miners.

+ EOBOT.com (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) much more variable cloud mining or hashing works. Secure login. Eobot is the easiest, cheapest, and best way to get or mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Reddcoin, BitShares, CureCoin, StorjcoinX, Monero, Voxels, Lumens, Bytecoin, Peercoin, NXT, MaidSafeCoin, Ethereum, and Factom. Whether or not you use their Cloud Mining or your own hardware, you can mine any cryptocurrency, regardless if it is based on a SHA-256 or Scrypt algorithm. Daily FAUCET bonus for everyone!

+ Hashing24.com (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) new mining company powered by BitFury. Hashing24 make industrial mining accessible for everyone. You get access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, provided by the leading companies. You can try demo mining for free!

Happy Mining to Everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
16-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Thumbs Up RE: TOP 4 TRUSTED CLOUD MINING FOR NEWBIES
(07-07-2016 03:07 PM)merchantx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Miners,

Recommended mining services by my experiences. Let's begin.

+ BiteMiner (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) fantastic cloud mining without any compromises. Secure Login and just for the registration you've got 15 KH/s for FREE and FOREVER mining power! It is very generous. 24/7 Support team. Mining setting on BiteMiner is very simple and easy. Highly recommended for newbie. Also returning your investments are MUCH MORE faster than others. I like it. So if you wanna start mining like plug&play BiteMiner is your choice.

+ HashFlare.io (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) no doubt very good and transparent cloud mining. Support team is polite and very fast response. Secure login. The mining set-up by advice from Admins - pool for SHA-256 (50% Antpool, 50% BTCC pool) and for Script (50% F2pool and 50% LTC1BTC). Today price for purchase is so down = it's very good time to buy hashpower! Recommended for SHA-256 at least 1 TH/s and for Scrypt 35 MH/s. You can buy your hashspeed by BTC or any other payment options which is very useful for new miners.

+ Genesis Mining (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) one of the best and trusted cloud mining without any compromises! Secure login and daily payouts to your wallets! Fast response Support team and friendly user interface. Active social pages and many more. They have so many proof videos with comments about their work and mining stations over the world. For ALL users I give you special 3% DISCOUNT PROMOTION code to purchase your mining power whatever how many times you use it - eq3IaH

+ EOBOT.com (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) much more variable cloud mining or hashing works. Secure login. Eobot is the easiest, cheapest, and best way to get or mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Reddcoin, BitShares, CureCoin, StorjcoinX, Monero, Voxels, Lumens, Bytecoin, Peercoin, NXT, MaidSafeCoin, Ethereum, and Factom. Whether or not you use their Cloud Mining or your own hardware, you can mine any cryptocurrency, regardless if it is based on a SHA-256 or Scrypt algorithm. Daily FAUCET bonus for everyone!

A few things about your top:
First of all my apologizes for my English but I`m not native!!!
Second A Beginner is that kinda of person who has little information about a subject or little experience and ABOVE ALL DON`T HAVE MONEY TO RISK!
1.This list include sites where you need to buy something ---IN THAT CASE HASH POWER---that means money and a beginner don`t throw with the money on the window!
2.Biteminer(I understand that you don't have money but put the normal link without referrals!!! and shorted!!) required to invest and after 4 hours on line my balance is :....wright:ZERO!!!(see proof above!)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
In this case I`m reserved.
2.HashFlare(link without ref is here:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) is another site that request investing in Hashpower...so another site that make promises and we don`t know how much you can obtain!
See proof here:
3.The same case for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!!!
4.In your case, Eobot is very good and trustful. I recommend that for beginners like me.It is a little bit complicated but you can start from 0.Daily Faucet is very good to start from 0 and help you to make a little profit.
Whit your will I`ll add a few more sites.
My Golden Rule : Investment=0 and if I`ll make some money(a little is right but is good) or experience(in this sector means gold!!!!) and after that if the service is good I`l make the investment.
==HashLine - ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
non ref Angry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. you`ll have 1.00 GH/s free and you can start mining imediately just for 3 coins(BTC,LTC and DOGE) and HashPower.I recomend that all investment to be reinvested again and again.
==BitMiner- ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and non ref You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. where you can start immediately.
==Aromine - ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. non ref You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. with instant mining after sign up and 50 KH/s power.
Happy mining everybody!

Dragunov101, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
16-09-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: TOP 4 TRUSTED CLOUD MINING FOR NEWBIES
(16-09-2016 03:51 AM)Dragunov101 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-07-2016 03:07 PM)merchantx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Miners,

+ BiteMiner (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) fantastic cloud mining without any compromises. Secure Login and just for the registration you've got 15 KH/s for FREE and FOREVER mining power! It is very generous. 24/7 Support team. Mining setting on BiteMiner is very simple and easy. Highly recommended for newbie. Also returning your investments are MUCH MORE faster than others. I like it. So if you wanna start mining like plug&play BiteMiner is your choice.

+ Genesis Mining (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) one of the best and trusted cloud mining without any compromises! Secure login and daily payouts to your wallets! Fast response Support team and friendly user interface. Active social pages and many more. They have so many proof videos with comments about their work and mining stations over the world. For ALL users I give you special 3% DISCOUNT PROMOTION code to purchase your mining power whatever how many times you use it - eq3IaH

Second A Beginner is that kinda of person who has little information about a subject or little experience and ABOVE ALL DON`T HAVE MONEY TO RISK!
1.This list include sites where you need to buy something ---IN THAT CASE HASH POWER---that means money and a beginner don`t throw with the money on the window!
2.Biteminer(I understand that you don't have money but put the normal link without referrals!!! and shorted!!) required to invest and after 4 hours on line my balance is :....wright:ZERO!!!(see proof above!)
2.HashFlare(link without ref is here:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) is another site that request investing in Hashpower...so another site that make promises and we don`t know how much you can obtain!
See proof here:
3.The same case for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!!!
4.In your case, Eobot is very good and trustful. I recommend that for beginners like me.It is a little bit complicated but you can start from 0.Daily Faucet is very good to start from 0 and help you to make a little profit.
My Golden Rule : Investment=0 and if I`ll make some money(a little is right but is good) or experience(in this sector means gold!!!!) and after that if the service is good I`l make the investment.
==HashLine - ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
non ref Angry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. you`ll have 1.00 GH/s free and you can start mining imediately just for 3 coins(BTC,LTC and DOGE) and HashPower.I recomend that all investment to be reinvested again and again.
==BitMiner- ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and non ref You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. where you can start immediately.
==Aromine - ref link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. non ref You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. with instant mining after sign up and 50 KH/s power.
Happy mining everybody!

hash-line SCAM...Don't Invest

xlowvic12, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
17-09-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: TOP 4 TRUSTED CLOUD MINING FOR NEWBIES
(16-09-2016 10:04 PM)xlowvic12 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(16-09-2016 03:51 AM)Dragunov101 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

See proof here:
Happy mining everybody!

hash-line SCAM...Don't Invest

I saw that...it is scam because it is write on the Internet...I`ll take my chance...for the moment I`m newbie and I try ....!!!
Thank you for the warning!

Dragunov101, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cloud Mining and Investing avinashg23 0 423 02-11-2016 05:18 AM
Last Post: avinashg23