Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Mining Rig Rentals
09-02-2016, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 12:29 AM by zennon.)
Mining Rig Rentals
[Image: rentmyrig_not_very_attractive_offer_580x585.jpg]

If don't have money to buy a rig, you can rent one. Nowadays you can find many offers for renting mining rigs for some period of time, but you need to be extra careful with these as you might be actually throwing money with some of them. For example the deal on the image above is for 2.9 MHS Scrypt mining rig that you can rent for $45 USD per 24 hours. What you should do after seeing such an offer is to check the hasrate you will be renting against LTC mining for a day. With the current difficulty of LTC a hashrate of 2.9 MHS in 24 hours will be able to mine 0.9098 LTC or with the current exchange this is just about $14.02 USD. This means that this deal is clearly not good at all for the moment. Sure, LTC price can get higher if you wait with the mined coins, or you can mine a bit more profitable crypto than LTC, but still the deal is not worth it at all… and still that particular mining rig is currently booked for another 10 more hours! If you consider renting mining hardware, you should be looking for offers that give you good ratio against LTC, so for example if you are going to mine 1 LTC per day and the renting price is about 1 LTC or the equivalent in USD (or less of course) the deal might be worth considering. But going for a rent price that is 3 times higher than the profit you will get now is a really stupid thing to do…

Some services offering Renting of Mining Rigs or Hashrate:
– Mining Rig Rentals
– Nicehash
– Beta Rigs
– Lease Rig[php]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
19-02-2016, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 06:57 PM by merchantx.)
RE: Mining Rig Rentals
I Prefer Trust Clound Minings (Users Chart, 2017)
N.1 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
N.2 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
N.3 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
N.4 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
N.5 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
N.6 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
19-02-2016, 02:05 AM
(19-02-2016 12:33 AM)merchantx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I prefer clound mining.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Cloud mining is a "too good to be truth" thing. I have tried several times last few years and never got even. They are all scams!
03-03-2016, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 06:53 PM by merchantx.)
(19-02-2016 02:05 AM)michael Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(19-02-2016 12:33 AM)merchantx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I prefer clound mining.

Cloud mining is a "too good to be truth" thing. I have tried several times last few years and never got even. They are all scams!

Sorry but you are wrong. I tried both of cloud mining and after a few week has decision.

+ HashFlare.io (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) very good cloud mining without any problems. Support team is polite and very fast response. The mining set-up is not so easy for newbie. Admin gave me an advice to best setting mining pool for SHA-256 (50% Antpool, 50% F2pool) and for Script (50% F2pool and 50% LTC1BTC). Today price for purchase is so down = very good time to buy hashspeed. Recommended for SHA-256 at least 1 TH/s and for Scrypt 35 MH/s. You can buy your hashspeed by BTC or other payment options.
Now they started mining ETH which is very hopeful crypto mine. We will see how much.

+ Genesis (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) simple and easy to use for everyone.
1.) Sign up
2.) Set your Bitcoin address
3.) Chooce your hash speed...
4.) and wait for your daily incomes! :-)

Happy mining!
Advertisement
27-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Cloud mining programs i think just HYIPs, long term earning plan. If you have been digging/mining bitcoins, you would know hard it took you to collect. Expensive systems, expensive high-end AMD graphics cards, and, especially, electric bills up high in the sky. These cloud-mining take % of your investment to pay to the investors joined before you, % to run the program. Big Grin
Sorry for my bad English Smile

anluong96, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Apr 2016.