Bitcoin Black Hat Forum
Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both! - Printable Version

+- Bitcoin Black Hat Forum (http://www.bitcoinblackhat.com)
+-- Forum: How To Get Bitcoins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin Faucets (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both! (/showthread.php?tid=4173)

Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both! - bart1234 - 11-01-2017 07:30 PM

I've been playing these for ages now, between the lottery, wagering and the 1 hr claims I've made almost 0.5 BTC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. *I will pay half the earnings from the referral back to you* - it's an option on the faucet.

The dogecoin one is just as good too, just without the lottery.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. *I will pay half the earnings from the referral back to you* - it's an option on the faucet.

you also receive free reward point & lottery tickets! which can win you more money on top of the $200.

Free to join, free to play - all revenue generated by ads!

RE: Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both! - bart1234 - 24-02-2017 05:40 AM

(11-01-2017 07:30 PM)bart1234 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been playing these for ages now, between the lottery, wagering and the 1 hr claims I've made almost 0.5 BTC

The dogecoin one is just as good too, just without the lottery.

you also receive free reward point & lottery tickets! which can win you more money on top of the $200.

Free to join, free to play - all revenue generated by ads!

bitcoin is going to the moon!

RE: Best 2 faucets! Win up to 200 dollars every hour on both! - farido - 25-02-2017 08:28 AM

thanks bro for this share