Bitcoin Black Hat Forum
Freebitco.in 2017 Trick - Printable Version

+- Bitcoin Black Hat Forum (http://www.bitcoinblackhat.com)
+-- Forum: Bitcoin Black Hat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bitcoin Tips & Tricks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Thread: Freebitco.in 2017 Trick (/showthread.php?tid=4171)

Freebitco.in 2017 Trick - serverus14 - 11-01-2017 04:50 PM

This is the latest freebitcoin trick in 2017. Check the link below.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Want to know how I did it? The settings and the scripts are not for free. If you're interested, shoot me an email in vincent.albeo@gmail.com and it will cost you 0.05 BTC for the settings and the script I've made.

P.S. I have failed so many times acquiring this trick.

RE: Freebitco.in 2017 Trick - nehal_s143 - 02-05-2017 04:10 PM

(11-01-2017 04:50 PM)serverus14 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is the latest freebitcoin trick in 2017. Check the link below.

Want to know how I did it? The settings and the scripts are not for free. If you're interested, shoot me an email in vincent.albeo@gmail.com and it will cost you 0.05 BTC for the settings and the script I've made.

P.S. I have failed so many times acquiring this trick.

sorry vincent, i dont think its wise decision to invest 0.05 Btc by seeing just video on youtube, there are many such videos on your tube and they are giving script in free but non of them work, you need to show real proof, if you want buyer to buy your script

my intention is not to hurt you, hope admin will agree with my views

i respect efforts you had put in, if its real and working, mostly people had already burned there fingers with scammer, so without real proof people will think it as another scam

see this guy explaining everything in detail for free

my intention is not to heart your feelings, hope admin will agree with my views

RE: Freebitco.in 2017 Trick - ique44 - 03-05-2017 02:55 AM

Crack the server seed hash and win all bets. The next roll calculation is calculated as you spin a roll.

RE: Freebitco.in 2017 Trick - Tunaaaaa - 05-05-2017 10:46 PM

(03-05-2017 02:55 AM)ique44 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Crack the server seed hash and win all bets. The next roll calculation is calculated as you spin a roll.

no proof! 100% scam